
They happened on the same day! And they are both love stories...awwww cute!
Today A.J. and I have been married for 2 whole years.
And I must have magical cooking skills because neither of us have gained weight yet since we've been married (we talked about it yesterday). Boo yah! Wouldn't that be cool if I could say that 30 years from now? Anyway, we're hot, we're hot for each other, and we've got a hot dog. Ha! Get it?
I'm not really sure what we'll be doing tonight. AJ has skills ("girls only like guys who have skills!") and has a sort-of new job making $2 more an hour doing the same stuff. It's confusing, but he's basically doing the same thing before he starts doing something cooler. I'll explain once I figure out how to, and once he starts doing that cooler thing. But the bottom line is, he's working and making money! Yay! The crappy thing is that he's been working 14+ hour days for the last week with no days off. They've really got to get this one thing done, and I don't think he'll be coming home early just because it's his anniversary. Sad huh!
We're planning on going out to dinner, but it might be at like 9 pm. But I'm feeling pretty special because I'm wearing extra eyeliner (= hot), I shaved my legs (yes!) and I'm gonna curl my hair. I wanted to make this crock pot cake but I'm out of sour cream and I can't go anywhere because AJ has my car today. Yes, we have 5 cars, but he took the only one that runs...he sold his "wasp" a couple days ago (yay money).
Sorry about all the parenthesis. I hope AJ gets home soon!
13 comments:
hot dog....? is that code for baby?
Congrats on 2 years! Ryan and I are coming up to our 6 month next week! Time flies.
Glad to see you guys are doing so well! and PS thanks for the encouragement with that douche bag in my english class. I appreciate your enthusiasm.
I remember that freezing day in Idaho Falls. Congratulations! Also, I fully support putting images from Groundhog's Day on blogs. That was such an amazing movie.
Congratulations! 'Hope you guys had fun!
Turns out, AJ got home around 6:30, so we went and had a super nice dinner and got free dessert :)
I am so happy for you! I just have to say aren't you glad for two things, one that you two are so cute together, & second that you are not Canadian...they have Rockchuck Day not as cute as Groundhog Day! To think you were married on Groundhog Day that is cute, but to think Rockchuck not so cute.
Happy Anniversary! And congrats to AJ on the new job! And your blog posts always make me laugh and giggle.
happy anniversary yesterday! i wish i could say that i hadn't gained any weight in the 2 years we were married...
i hope aj didn't leave you stranded with your shaved legs and extra eyeliner all night. i hope you had a *fun* night!
I <3 Parenthesis.
Congratulations! WOO HOO!!! Yeah... I haven't gained any weight either... cough cough...
Happy anniversary!! First it's 2 years then it's 20!!!
So happy for you Hilary!!
Happy late Anniversary! I am so jealous you haven't gained any weight because I have! I now have to actually watch what I eat! It's horrible!!!!!!!:)
Congrats on staying skinny :) I wish Chris and I could say the same.
Two years goes by fast, huh. That's like 15 years in Hollywood years- way to stick together!
If anyone is still reading this post, I need to make a correction. Our 5 cars are not parked on our lawn, nor are they even all at our house. I apologize for making it sound like we are WT, because we're not, and most of our cars are pretty cool (and not Pontiacs).
Post a Comment